We are proud childcare facility owners and work hard at making sure our Centers are maintained to its fullest potential at all times. Please review the improvements and changes our company has performed to help keep you informed of the changes and improvements we make. Notice how we strive to have an enviornment fit for your family at all times. On going maintenance is a huge aspect of increasing the quality of care for you!
* Spring 2013: Ordered new infant cribs to meet 2013 safety requirements as per DCFS guidelines and regulation.
* Spring 2013: Ordered resource and supply materials for McHenry, Volo, and Antioch Centers.
* Spring 2013: Performed Center & Playground Safety walk for McHenry, Volo, and Antioch Centers.
* Spring 2013: Professional cleaned all carpeted areas of the McHenry, Volo, and Antioch Centers
* Winter & Spring of 2013 McHenry makeover: Center Painting, replaced classroom equipment items, and ordered new educational supplies for classrooms
* Fall 2012 - Professionally cleaned all return venting and replaced filters in Volo and McHenry
* Fall 2012 - Professionally cleaned Volo Infant window drapery
* Fall 2012 - Performed Center Safety playground and center walk
* Fall 2012 - Professionall cleaned carpets in all classrooms in McHenry & Volo
* Fall 2012 - Professionally cleaned, sealed, and waxed all vinyl floors for McHenry and Volo
* Summer 2012 - Purchased and restocked classrooom furniture and equipment for Big Hollow, McHenry & Volo programs
* Spring 2012 - Ordered and restocked teaching supplies for both McHenry & Volo
* Spring 2012 - Professionally cleaned all carpets in both McHenry & Volo
* Spring 2012 - Ordered, purschased, and Installed 2 sheds in the Volo playground courtesy of winning the Quality Counts Grants written by Ms. Keisha and Ms. Pattie as well as all outdoor equipment awarded within the Quality Counts Grants.
* Winter 2012 - Cleaned, sealed, and waxed all hardwood floors in both McHenry & Volo
* Fall 2011 - Re-Painted the McHenry Gym
* Fall 2011 - Ordered and restocked teaching supplies for both McHenry & Volo
* Fall of 2011 - Playground grass was re-sodded, landscaping was updated as well in both McHenry and Volo by our independent landscaping company.
* Monthly - On-going monthly maintenance such as replace lighting, clean and check all inside vents, fix chipped paint, etc performed by Mr. Tom in both Centers.
* Fall of 2011 - Purchased all new preschool chairs for the 3's, 4's, and school age classrooms for Volo
* Fall of 2011 - Purchased new 2 year old equipment for the new 2 year old classroom in Volo
* Fall of 2011 - Ordered and restocked inventory teaching supplies for staff both McHenry and Volo
* Fall of 2011 - All flooring in both McHenry and Volo have been cleaned and waxed
* Monthly - Both Centers - The exterior windows are washed every month
*Summer of 2011 - Monthly Center safety checks performed by Center Directors, owners, and facilities manager
* Summer of 2011 - Re- stripped the McHenry and Volo parking lots
* Summer of 2011 - Ordered new cribs for the infant classrooms to be in compliance for the new 2011 DCFS standards for both McHenry and Volo
* Summer of 2011 - Built a 10x14 area in the McHenry gym for staff planning and teaching purposes
* Fall 2011 - Childrens Basketball hoops were installed in the McHenry gym
* On-going Maintenance - Furnaces and blower motors are serviced quarterly and filters are replaced quarterly buy a licensed HVAC contractor
* Fall 2011 - Fire suppression, ( sprinkler systems) are inspected yearly by law by a licensed inspector for both centers
* Fall 2011 - Fire alarm systems are inspected by the local fire departments and an independent licensed contractor for both centers.
* On-Going Maintenance - Both centers have a cleaning schedule with respect to floors, carpets, bathrooms, water fountains, cubbies, walls, door knobs, door windows, and sanitizing all equipment and materials in the classrooms used by the children.
* Spring of 2011 - Ordered and restocked teaching supplies for both McHenry & Volo